|
about me
name april
favorite links
two peas in a bucket scarf style/wrap style knit-along
buttons
![]() ![]() ![]()
archives
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 November 2006 |
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Just a quick update...my camera had to be disconnected in order to use my printer!I am finished the recycled silk "Unbiased" bag. I will be hand sewing lining in SOON. Cast off the last sleeve of the baby sweater. (I haven't posted ANY pictures yet). A collar and pocket flaps to do yet, then seams. Mom's scarf has been put on hold forever! I would like to finish that up in the next week or two...she'll be visiting and it'd be nice if it was ready for her. :) Striped Drops bag has been ignored completely...not forgotten, but will I finish and get to use it this summer? lol mrpibbs [
2:33 a.m. ] |