<pibbs place>
about me

name april


favorite links

two peas in a bucket
scarf style/wrap style knit-along


buttons

For Xanga scripts, skins, tools, and help!

My Xanga

My Xanga

My Xanga


archives


April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

November 2006


Tuesday, May 09, 2006
I have scrapped SO little in the last year and a half! You'd think I'd be shooting out more pages with my love of scraplifting. But, no, it still takes me at least three days to do a page. Maybe it was too much work - being a perfectionist, maybe I became bored, maybe I discovered knitting... ;)

National Scrapbooking Day was on Saturday and 2peas had an online crop. I decided to stay home, pull out the scrapbook supplies, and join in the fun. I didn't accomplish much, but I rediscovered the joy of scrapping. It's been too long! I partook in a Hero Arts challenge, managing to finish this layout at 5am. lol


mrpibbs [ 4:05 p.m. ]