|
about me
name april
favorite links
two peas in a bucket scarf style/wrap style knit-along
buttons
![]() ![]() ![]()
archives
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 November 2006 |
Thursday, May 18, 2006
I've been wanting to make this felted bag for a while now. I was thinking brown, ivory and pink...too neopolitan? But now I am leaning more towards brown, ivory and aqua. I guess we'll see when I get back from the LYS tomorrow.The pattern is pretty vague (to me) - it basically says to knit up 5 skeins of Lopi. I need very detailed instructions! LOL! How many rows of brown? How many of ivory? How many of pink or aqua? So now I am just winging it in Patons Classic Wool Merino, and I will probably always think the stripes are out of proportion later when it is done. Also, I've read from people who have knit this, say it was really BIG as they were knitting! I am finding it on the small side. This might turn out to be a knitting bag if that is the case. mrpibbs [
1:14 a.m. ] |