<pibbs place>
about me

name april


favorite links

two peas in a bucket
scarf style/wrap style knit-along


buttons

For Xanga scripts, skins, tools, and help!

My Xanga

My Xanga

My Xanga


archives


April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

November 2006


Thursday, April 20, 2006
I've been knitting for about six months. As I was knitting Christmas scarves, I only had the yarn for the scarf I was working on. (I didn't want my supplies to take over like my scrapbooking supplies did!) Out of nowhere...well, I believe it was when I discovered there was not one, but TWO local yarn shops!!...my yarn stash grew and GREW! I know it is not as bad as it could be, but it surprised even me.

My plans:
Noro Silk Garden - Lady Eleanor shawl from "Scarf Style"
Luxury Alpaca Peru - Interlocking Balloons from "Scarf Style"
Luxury Alpaca Cashmere - ???
Sorbetto pink - little pink purse for my little girl
Mission Falls 1824 - Backyard Leaves from "Scarf Style"
Patons Divine and Glitterspun - shawl
Moda Dea Wild - thin, long scarf
Moda Dea Dream - scarf
Bernat Disco - I would LOVE to make a teddy bear rug :)
Bernat Illusions - ??? leftover ball
Bernat Bling Bling "Spotlight Sage" - scarf or shawl
Bernat Bling Bling "Moulin Rouge" & "Twinkle Toes" - little purse
Marble - poncho for my little girl
Phenom - scarf or hat
Red Heart treasure - ???
Briggs and Little "Fundy Fog" - ???

There a couple too many "???'s"...must control my impulse buying. ;)



mrpibbs [ 10:17 p.m. ]